We’re recruiting for our Sales and Technical teams, two vacancies are available:
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Designer to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. To be considered for this position ideally you will be based in or around the Bury St Edmunds / Ipswich area and hold a full UK driving licence. AutoCAD experience is desirable, training on UFH systems and design processes will be provided.
Main duties include:
- Provide underfloor heating designs and responding to internal and external technical queries to support the business.
- Size projects from plans; liaise with architects or the customer to qualify their requirements.
- Produce underfloor heating design layouts using AutoCAD.
- Produce heat loss calculations for electric and hydronic systems.
- Create product matrix for confirmed projects / orders.
- Draft initial design for costing / quote purposes and sales enquiries.
- Liaise with architects / electricians and end users to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with installers to trouble shoot on-site problems.
- Respond to calls for underfloor repairs to existing systems.
- Test and diagnose faults on returned components.
If you are a hardworking and enthusiastic individual, believing you have the necessary skills to join Gaia for this vacancy, please apply today.
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative within our Project Sales team to join us on a full-time, permanent basis.
Are you an enthusiastic, upbeat individual with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to work using your own initiative and as part of a team? Are you commercially minded and keen to succeed in a sales focused environment? Are you a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation?
Main duties include:
- Liaising directly with key stake holders including architects, construction companies, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective security of new business.
- Cold calling potential clients to develop new business.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Reviewing plans and specifications to enable the design team to generate a design/proposal.
- Handling technical queries as required.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant departments within Gaia.
- Reviewing the project details, contract, warranties, and payment terms once the project is secured.
- Actively building and developing relationships by maintaining regular contact with the client to ensure each project is progressing correctly.
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your resilience and determination to succeed you will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on experience, whilst gaining the opportunity to work within a progressive, career focused environment as part of a lively, professional team.